Events & Communications Manager
We’re looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Events & Communications Manager to join our team.
The Events & Communications Manager will be responsible for leading a variety of activities that support PAIRIN’s growth strategies including conferences/events, social media, email, and website management. This individual will focus on driving leads for sales, coordinating logistics for conferences and events, and supporting customer adoption campaigns.
PAIRIN’s mission is to make everyone’s journey more relevant and equitable by unifying workforce and education. PAIRIN’s My Journey platform connects students and clients to services, career guidance, skills development, and training through easy-to-implement personalized workflows. By disrupting government and education through technology designed for and around the user, PAIRIN’s science-based technology and personalized approach to client service ensures not only the success of our clients’ programs, but also the success of people in their communities who benefit most from skills-based development and career services.
This position will ideally be hybrid and based in our Denver office, but we will also consider a remote role for the right person.
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary, professional development budget, and stock options
- Excellent healthcare, vision, and dental insurance, including 100% of individual and partial family premium covered by employer
- Flexible work hours and location
- Unlimited PTO
- Support for whatever makes you most effective at doing your job
- We have a cool, dog-friendly office space in Denver’s RiNo District, with a fun team and lots of amenities
Recognized as a growing company:
- 2022 Best Places To Work for Small Colorado Companies (BuiltIn)
- 2021 EdTech Breakthrough Award for College Prep Company of the Year
- 2021, 2019 and 2018 Outside’s 50 Best Places to Work (and honorable mention in 2020)
- 2019 Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work (#2 in Tech)
- 2017 Emerging Tech Company of the Year (Apex Awards), 2017 Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW), and 2017 Denver Startup of the Year (Denver Chamber of Commerce)
- Coordinate conference proposal submissions and all event planning logistics for events & conferences
- Propose, manage, and track conference budget & expenses
- Create assets and communications to support sales for new and existing clients, such as flyers, banners, 1-pagers, email, case studies, and reports
- Own the corporate website and coordinate all posts, page creations, edits and SEO
- Draft content, launch, monitor, and report on impact data for promotional email campaigns
- Conduct customer interviews for use in client features/testimonials
- Serve as the in-house expert on our marketing CMS system (Pardot) and its integration and reporting through Salesforce
- Grow engagement and coordinate all posts/campaigns on social media
- Report on relevant ROI and impact stats such as lead generation, media pick ups, social engagement and web traffic
- Serve as the project manager for large-scale client user adoption efforts, supporting marketing, communications, and PR
- Support product adoption communications and customer success efforts as needed
First and foremost, you must be energetic, resilient, persistent, adaptable, motivated, entrepreneurial, tech savvy and a continuous learner. You must be comfortable with travel to events (less than 20%), and able to lift, pack and move boxes of event materials (up to 50 pounds).
You’ll truly impress us with:
- 2-3 years event planning experience
- 1-3 years marketing or communications experience
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management and task management skills
- Passion for storytelling and market impact
- Ability to work independently (self-motivated) and meet deadlines
- Open to working in a dog-friendly, co-working office environment
Extra points for:
- Experience with marketing automation systems and website management
- Experience with Salesforce, WordPress and/or Pardot
- Experience with Graphic design software
This position will ideally be hybrid based in our Denver office, but we will also consider a remote role for the right person. The initial base salary range for this position is $55,000 to $75,000. Plus, generous stock options and an annual performance-based bonus.
How to apply
Please follow this link to take the PAIRIN survey and upload your resume. Please opt in to complete the second part of the survey (which says it’s optional) where you describe how you would like to be. This will help us understand your personal and professional development areas.
Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.