Customer Success Specialist
We’re looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Customer Success Specialist to join our team.
PAIRIN’s mission is to make everyone’s journey relevant and equitable by unifying workforce and education. PAIRIN’s My Journey platform connects students and clients to services, career guidance, skills development, and training through easy-to-implement personalized workflows. By disrupting government and education through technology designed for and around the user, PAIRIN’s science-based technology and personalized approach to client service ensures not only the success of our clients’ programs, but also the success of people in their communities who benefit most from skills-based development and career services.
This individual will work closely with our VP of Customer Success and Customer Success Consultants to support our clients. You will work in a team environment, collaborating with sales, marketing, product, and engineering to delight clients.
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary, professional development budget, and stock options
- Excellent healthcare, vision, and dental insurance, including 100% of individual and partial family premium covered by employer
- Flexible work hours and location
- Unlimited PTO
- Support for whatever makes you most effective at doing your job
- We have a cool, dog-friendly office space in Denver’s RiNo District, with a fun team and lots of amenities
Recognized as a growing company:
- 2023 and 2022 Best Places To Work for Small Colorado Companies (BuiltIn)
- 2021 EdTech Breakthrough Award for College Prep Company of the Year
- 2021, 2019 and 2018 Outside’s 50 Best Places to Work (and honorable mention in 2020)
- 2019 Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work (#2 in Tech)
- 2017 Emerging Tech Company of the Year (Apex Awards), 2017 Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW), and 2017 Denver Startup of the Year (Denver Chamber of Commerce)
You have a passion for helping people connect to the best education and job opportunities for their future. You are service-oriented, energetic, resilient, patient, persistent, adaptable, detail-oriented, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, tech savvy, a continuous learner, and an exceptional communicator. You enjoy helping, supporting, and teaching others. You actively seek out and learn from developmental feedback.
- Strong interpersonal skills, empathetic, and relationship builder
- Comfortable with and can quickly learn new technology
- Clear communicator that can explain and write about complex topics in a simple, easy-to-understand terms in a variety of formats (e.g., documents, presentations, emails, videos)
- Experienced facilitator and trainer
- Creative and relentless problem solver
- Detail-oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with ZenDesk, Zoom, and Google Workplace
Extra credit for:
- Strong analytical skills (e.g., power user of Excel, Google Sheets)
- Experience in technology or government
About the job
Our client base is growing rapidly, and we must continue to provide a high level of customer support as we scale. You will become a key member of our Customer Success team, directly assisting and training customers, developing product expertise, and backing up other teammates as needed.
You will help customers effectively use My Journey products, while looking for opportunities for expansion, customer adoption, and growth of the PAIRIN platform. As someone inclined to build relationships, you will have the ability to anticipate, identify, and meet our customers’ needs.
This role will include:
- Facilitating customer training
- Building customer reports
- Fielding and addressing customer support tickets
- Writing help center articles and videos for frequently asked questions
- Configuring our platform to meet customer needs
- Supporting our Customer Success Consultants with other customer needs
How to apply
Follow this link to upload your resume and take The PAIRIN Survey. This will help us understand your strengths and areas of focus for the interview process.
Base Salary Range: $40K – $65K
Plus, generous stock options and an annual performance-based bonus.