We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join our growing product team.
In this role, you will work closely with designers, engineers, and customer success professionals to ensure that innovative products and features are planned, built, tested, and validated by customers. You will be responsible for translating business requirements and product designs into technical specifications. You will craft product and engineering roadmaps, verify that products and features work as expected, and validate product assumptions with users.
The Product Manager will own a new product line and will focus on gathering and documenting customer requirements, translating those requirements into user stories and tasks for the engineering team, and participating in planning, stand-ups, and retrospectives with the team and other product managers. You will also manage the roadmap and communicate product updates across the company.
PAIRIN’s mission is to make everyone’s journey more relevant and equitable by unifying workforce and education. PAIRIN’s My Journey platform connects students and clients to services, career guidance, skills development, and training through easy-to-implement personalized workflows. By disrupting government and education through technology designed for and around the user, PAIRIN’s science-based technology and personalized approach to client service ensures not only the success of our clients’ programs, but also the success of people in their communities who benefit most from skills-based development and career services.
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary, professional development budget, and stock options
- Excellent healthcare, vision, and dental insurance, including 100% of individual and partial family premium covered by employer
- Flexible work hours and location
- Unlimited PTO
- TONS of growth opportunity – we are growing fast!
- Support for whatever makes you most effective at doing your job
- We have a cool, dog-friendly office space in Denver’s RiNo District, with a fun team and lots of amenities
Recognized as a growing company:
- 2022 Best Places To Work for Small Colorado Companies (BuiltIn)
- 2021 EdTech Breakthrough Award for College Prep Company of the Year
- 2021, 2019 and 2018 Outside’s 50 Best Places to Work (and honorable mention in 2020)
- 2019 Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work (#2 in Tech)
- 2017 Emerging Tech Company of the Year (Apex Awards), 2017 Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW), and 2017 Denver Startup of the Year (Denver Chamber of Commerce)
- Product development and roadmap:
- Lead the discovery and prioritization of product requirements. This position will focus on creating new functionality, so an eye for user experience and design, as well as writing the technical requirements, will be important.
- Lead planning, stand-up, and other team meetings.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap and development schedule.
- Communicate plans and updates to the rest of the company as needed.
- Collaborate with the Product team and other departments to define priorities and resource needs.
- Customer success:
- Work directly with partners and customers on early adoption of new products.
- Become an expert on our customers’ processes and use cases.
- Collaborate with all business units to ensure we meet product objectives.
- Collaborate with all business units on product vision, positioning, and direction.
- Help align product launch activities with marketing and sales activities.
- Experience leading product teams in an agile environment.
- Experience using digital project management tools (we use JIRA) to track and report on team progress through roadmaps, dashboards, etc.
- Record of bringing strategy, research, UX/UI design, and development together to build incredible products.
- Experience defining multi-year product strategies, and executing on associated roadmaps.
- You know how to coordinate requirements across diverse customer groups and enterprise stakeholders.
- Experience analyzing and documenting business and user requirements, testing features to confirm they work as expected, and providing clear feedback when they don’t.
- Product Management certification or training is a plus.
How to apply
Follow this link to take the PAIRIN survey and upload your resume. Please complete the second half of the survey, so we will know how to best invest in your personal and professional development.
The expected hiring range for this position is $90,000 to $130,000. Plus, generous stock options and an annual performance-based bonus.