We are looking for an experienced and driven finance professional to join our team.
We are open to considering Director or Executive level candidates. You will work closely with our CEO and COO to advance our strategic and day-to-day finance functions as needed including creating or improving financial reporting, budget-to-actuals reporting, Board reporting, metrics tracking, department budgets, accounting systems, deal pricing, financial auditing, and lines of credit. You will be hands-on in a team-oriented environment, collaborating with all departments.
PAIRIN is a social enterprise company with a mission to make everyone’s journey relevant and equitable. The PAIRIN team believes that by providing the right data, tools, and resources, we can remove the barriers that prevent people and organizations from reaching their maximum potential.
Why work for us?
- We have a cool office in the RiNo District of Denver, with a fun team and lots of amenities (to which we are hopeful we’ll be able to return soon)!
- Competitive salary, professional development budget, and stock options
- Excellent healthcare, vision, and dental insurance, including 100% of individual and partial family premium covered by employer, as well as 401K benefits
- Flexible work hours, location, and unlimited PTO
- Dog-friendly environment
Recognized as a growing company:
- 2017 Emerging Tech Company of the Year (Apex Awards), Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW), Denver Startup of the Year (Denver Chamber of Commerce)
- 2018 and 2019 Outside 50 Best Places to Work (#13 in 2019)
- 2019 Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work (#2 in Tech)
You are entrepreneurial, self-motivated, tech- savvy, detail-oriented, collaborative, persistent, adaptable, a continuous learner, and an exceptional communicator. You have a track record of creating and continuously improving consistent, reliable, accurate, flexible financial reporting, processes, and systems. You are skilled at tactical accounting and strategic finance. You have extraordinary process leadership skills, and have proven you can manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders. You identify opportunities and risks, and lead the right team to drive and mitigate them. You actively seek out and learn from developmental feedback.
About the job
We pivoted our business and launched our My Journey product about 18 months ago, and it is finding product-market fit with states, K12 districts, and post-secondary institutions. To serve the needs of these clients, we manage multiple business models including annual and monthly subscriptions, milestone deliverables, and training services.
We closed our first large round of institutional funding in December, which is increasing the need for our reporting to be accurate, comprehensive, and efficient to create.
Currently, our COO acts as CFO as well, working with an outsourced bookkeeper, accountant, and tax advisor. You will report to our COO, and take full ownership of our finance function, re-shaping our strategy and processes as needed.
How to apply
Follow this link to take The PAIRIN Survey and upload your resume. Please do complete the second half of the survey, so we will know how to best invest in your personal and professional development.