Customer Success Consultant
We’re looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Customer Success Consultant to join our team.
In this role, you will work closely with our CEO, COO, Senior Director of Customer Success, and senior clients as owner of large, strategic accounts (e.g., states, post-secondary institutions, K12 school districts). You will work in a team environment, collaborating with sales, marketing, product, and engineering to delight clients and grow accounts.
PAIRIN is a social enterprise company with a mission to make everyone’s journey relevant and equitable by unifying workforce and education. The PAIRIN team believes that by providing the right data, tools, and resources, we can remove barriers that prevent people and organizations from reaching their potential.
Why work for us?
- Recognized startup by the Denver business community
- 2017 Emerging Tech Company of the Year (Apex Awards)
- 2017 Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW)
- 2017 Denver Startup of the Year (Denver Chamber of Commerce)
- 2018 and 2019 Outside 50 Best Places to Work (#13 in 2019)
- 2019 Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work (#2 in Tech)
- We have a cool office in RiNo, with a fun team and lots of amenities (to which we are hopeful we’ll be able to return soon)!
- Competitive salary, professional development budget, and stock options
- Excellent healthcare, vision, and dental insurance, including 100% of individual and partial family premium covered by employer
- Flexible work hours, location, and unlimited PTO
- Dog-friendly environment
You are service-oriented, energetic, resilient, persistent, adaptable, self-motivated, empathetic, entrepreneurial, tech-savvy, a continuous learner, and an exceptional communicator. You have extraordinary organizational and time management skills, and a track record of success in consulting, project management, customer success, and/or change leadership. You’ve proven you can manage complex sets of stakeholders to build buy-in and deliver results, on time and in budget. In addition, you have a track record of driving revenue by identifying ways to expand accounts and mitigating risks that could prevent renewal. You actively seek out and learn from developmental feedback.
We will consider and adjust the level of responsibility and compensation for exceptional candidates with different levels of seniority and experience.
Extra credit for:
- Strong analytical skills (e.g., power user of Excel, Google Sheets)
- Government change management experience
About the job
You will report to the Senior Director of Customer Success, and split your time between managing and growing large client implementations and supporting Customer Success process improvement.
Our enterprise client business is growing rapidly. You will ensure client success by taking full ownership of client accounts and projects – creating and implementing processes for managing stakeholders, coordinating resources, reporting progress, and growing our largest accounts.
At the same time, our regular client business is growing rapidly, and we must continue to provide a high level of customer support as we scale. You will become a key member of our Customer Success team, directly assisting customers, developing product expertise, designing and implementing new helpdesk and other processes, and backing up other teammates as needed.
Follow this link to take The PAIRIN Survey and upload your resume. Please do complete the second half of the survey, so we will know how to best invest in your personal and professional development.