Customer Success Consultant
We’re looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Customer Success Consultant to join our team.
PAIRIN’s mission is to make everyone’s journey more relevant and equitable by unifying workforce and education. PAIRIN’s My Journey platform connects students and clients to services, career guidance, skills development, and training through easy-to-implement personalized workflows. By disrupting government and education through technology designed for and around the user, PAIRIN’s science-based technology and personalized approach to client service ensures not only the success of our clients’ programs, but also the success of people in their communities who benefit most from skills-based development and career services.
The Customer Success Consultant will work closely with our VP of Customer Success and clients as owner of our client relationships with state governments, post-secondary institutions, K12 school districts, and workforce programs. You will work in a team environment, collaborating with sales, marketing, product, and engineering to delight clients and grow accounts.
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary, professional development budget, and stock options
- Excellent healthcare, vision, and dental insurance, including 100% of individual and partial family premium covered by employer
- Flexible work hours and location
- Unlimited PTO
- Support for whatever makes you most effective at doing your job
- We have a cool, dog-friendly office space in Denver’s RiNo District, with a fun team and lots of amenities
Recognized as a growing company:
- 2022 Best Places To Work for Small Colorado Companies (BuiltIn)
- 2021 EdTech Breakthrough Award for College Prep Company of the Year
- 2021, 2019 and 2018 Outside’s 50 Best Places to Work (and honorable mention in 2020)
- 2019 Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work (#2 in Tech)
- 2017 Emerging Tech Company of the Year (Apex Awards), 2017 Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW), and 2017 Denver Startup of the Year (Denver Chamber of Commerce)
You have a passion for helping people connect to the best education and job opportunities for their future. You have experience working with federal, state, or local government, workforce, K12, and/or higher education. You’ve proven you can manage and delight customers by building buy-in with stakeholders, delivering results, leading onboarding, training, support, and relationship building. You have exceptional written and oral communication skills. You are service-oriented, energetic, resilient, persistent, adaptable, self-motivated, empathetic, entrepreneurial, tech savvy, and a continuous learner.
You have a track record of driving revenue by identifying ways to expand accounts and mitigating risks that could prevent renewal. You have extraordinary organizational and time management skills, and a track record of success in consulting, project management, customer success, and/or change leadership. You actively seek out and learn from developmental feedback.
Extra credit for:
- Strong analytical skills (e.g., power user of Excel, Google Sheets)
- Experience with ZenDesk, UserIQ, Salesforce, and Asana
- Technical assistance experience with grantors or researcher / evaluators
- Denver-or California- based (we will consider remote US-based candidates with significant experience or regional expertise)
About the job
You will report to the VP of Customer Success and spend your time implementing, managing, and growing client accounts. Activities will include stakeholder mapping, change management consulting, onboarding/training customers, managing relationships, providing technical support, and creating content for Help Center articles.
Our enterprise client business is growing rapidly. You will ensure client success by taking full ownership of our small to medium size client implementation – creating and implementing processes for managing stakeholders, coordinating resources, reporting progress, and growing our accounts.
You will become a key member of our Customer Success team, directly assisting customers, developing product expertise, and backing up other teammates as needed.
How to apply
Follow this link to upload your resume and take The PAIRIN Survey. This will help us understand your strengths and areas of focus for the interview process.
Base Salary Range: $60K – $100K
Plus, generous stock options and an annual performance-based bonus.