We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic intern to join our growing product team for the summer. You will report directly to the Director of Product Management and work on all stages of design, from market and user research to wireframing and prototyping, to high fidelity designs. You will also be working in a team oriented environment, collaborating with both business and engineering.
PAIRIN is a social enterprise company whose mission is to make education relevant and hiring equitable. The PAIRIN team believes that by providing the right data, tools, and resources, we can remove the barriers that prevent people and organizations from reaching their maximum potential.
Why come work for us?
- Recognized startup by the Denver business community
- 2017 Emerging Tech Company of the Year (Apex Awards)
- 2017 Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW)
- 2017 Denver Startup of the Year (Denver Chamber of Commerce)
- We have a cool office in the RiNo District and a fun team!
- Support for whatever makes you most effective at doing your job
- The thought of producing wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs and user flows make you jump out of bed every morning
- Self-starter who takes the initiative and can learn independently in addition to specific direction
- Excited about conducting user research and usability testing to ensure designs meet user needs
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Bring fresh ideas and a great attitude to the team!
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Prepared to accept critical feedback and continue to improve your development skills
- Willingness to develop knowledge and skills by seizing every opportunity to learn
- Open to working in a dog friendly environment
Experience Requirements Include
- Comfortable wireframing and producing concept sketches and user flows
- Working knowledge of Sketch and InVision
- Some experience of user research and usability testing
- Experience analysing research and feedback, incorporating into new designs
- A portfolio which demonstrates past work experience
How to apply
- Please follow this link to take the PAIRIN survey and upload your resume (link)