We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, an experienced Front End Web Developer to join our engineering team. You will be working with our technology team to continue to expand our modular React front end applications, supported by a decentralized Rails platform. You will also be working in a team oriented environment, collaborating with both business and engineering.
PAIRIN is a social enterprise company whose mission is to make education relevant and hiring equitable. The PAIRIN team believes that by providing the right data, tools, and resources, we can remove the barriers that prevent people and organizations from reaching their maximum potential.
Why come work for us?
- Recognized startup by the Denver business community
- 2017 Emerging Tech Company of the Year (Apex Awards)
- 2017 Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW)
- 2017 Denver Startup of the Year (Denver Chamber of Commerce)
- We have a cool office in the RiNo District and a fun team!
- Competitive salary and paid training
- Excellent healthcare, vision, and dental insurance, including 100% of individual and partial family premium covered by employer, as well as 401K benefits
- Flexible work hours, location and vacation (mandatory minimum two weeks annually)
- Support for whatever makes you most effective at doing your job
- Excited about evolving a modular frontend React Framework
- Ability to implement pixel perfect designs
- Passion for technology and cutting-edge industry trends
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Bringing fresh ideas and a great attitude to the team!
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Prepared to accept critical feedback and continue to improve your development skills
- Willingness to develop technical and business knowledge by seizing every opportunity to learn
- Open to working in a dog friendly environment
Experience requirements include:
- 2 or more years experience
- Experience working with REST APIs and relational databases
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable web applications
- Solid understanding of object oriented design and programming skills
- Experience working with source control (git) in a team
How to apply:
- Please follow this link to take the PAIRIN survey and upload your resume. We will follow up with a code challenge.